Social Media

Instagram: @ciaramoloney97
Email: ciaramolbeautyandfashion@gmail.com

Thursday 14 May 2015

Shoes, shoes, shoes! ❤️

Happy Thursday!
I have been fixated on the 'interweb' in search of the perfect pair of shoes for my Graduation, which is this day next week!! I have come across some stunning pairs of formal and causal shoes on a number of sites, and I wanted to share them with you all! The best part is that all of the shoes featured in this post are all under €30! 




Dunnes Stores - €8.00

Tesco F&F - €28.50

New Look - €27.38
H&M - €29.99
Korkys - €15.00


Forever 21 - €7.50

Forever 21 - €25.00
Schuh - €25.99



Zara - €12.99

Bonkers - €25.00

Missguided - €16.80




I hope you liked this post! These are my 'go-to' sites when searching for fashionable yet affordable footwear! Click on the pictures to be taken to the mentioned sites to have a look at what else is on offer! 


                                                                      Ciara Mol xxx :) 





Follow me on Twitter: @CiaraMoloney_97
Instagram: @ciaramoloney97
Bloglovin: Ciara Moloney

No comments:

Post a Comment