Social Media

Instagram: @ciaramoloney97
Email: ciaramolbeautyandfashion@gmail.com

Monday 11 May 2015

Irish Artists to watch! ❤️

Heya,
I just wanted to do a quick post on some amazing Irish Artists to watch over the next couple of months. I could be slightly biased, but I do believe that the music scene in Ireland hasn't been given the recognition it deserves! Ireland has produced some incredible musicians, bands, and singers throughout the years, yet only a handful have actually been acknowledged outside of the country. Here are a few of the artists that I believe are well worth a listen, and well worth a visit if they happen to be gigging nearby! Enjoy!! :) 


P.S: Click on the artists picture if you want to have a listen to some of their material! ;) 



Little Hours

Orla Gartland

Wallis Bird

Lisa Hannigan

The Whereabouts

Hudson-Taylor

The Academic

Southern
Hometown



These are only a handful of Irish Acts that I have come across! Feel free to send me on some of your favourites! 

                                                                        Ciara Mol xxx




Follow me on Twitter: @CiaraMoloney_97
Instagram: @ciaramoloney97
Bloglovin: Ciara Moloney


No comments:

Post a Comment